This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Licence and PC format Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Licence and PC format  Topic is solved

Postby aycae » 2014-03-12 20:57

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.4, Windows 7, English, -, -, - ]

Dear Citavi Team,

First of all, I just can't appreciate Citavi enough, it is genius :) Thank you for all your efforts..

Sorry in advance if this doesn't make sense but here it is: I have a Citavi 3 Pro Licence and used it on one notebook computer (Windows 7). Then, I formatted this notebook and installed Citavi again, and obviously, used the licence - which makes it twice used. These days my notebook needs a format. My question is: Do I need to somehow de-register my registerd copy to use it again, as I have already used the same licence twice (even on the same computer)? If so, how?

Thank you again,
Best wishes,

Ayca
aycae

Re: Licence and PC format

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2014-03-13 09:09

Dear Ayca,

Thanks very much for your kind words! We're very glad you like using Citavi!

The restriction to two license uses applies to concurrent usage, so it's fine to re-enter the key as many times as you want on the same computer. There's no need to de-register the registered copy first.

If you would ever stop using Citavi on your current computer, you would then be able to enter the key on two new computers or on a computer and USB flash drive.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Licence and PC format

Postby aycae » 2014-03-13 10:20

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your detailed answer -- and that's a relief :)) Now can format my slooow system to a snappy Windows 7 installation.

Best wishes,
Ayca
aycae

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)