This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Help: Can't open team project Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Help: Can't open team project

Postby magicmonk » 2013-04-17 04:33

Hi
I export some of my references into a team project, but I can't open this project now!!! The references are extremely inportant to me , and I strongly hope that you could help me open the project.
BTW I am a user of fee Citavi,and I set up the team project for curiosty.However, this project seems not friendly and asks me a licence.
Best
Sincerely Beizhou
magicmonk

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Topic is solved

Postby Peter Meurer » 2013-04-17 07:09

Hi Beizhou

Please see the image below which explains, why your non existing license is the reason for the described problem:
17-04-2013 08-07-01.png

I will send you a temporary license by email. Please use this license to get access to your project. Split the project into several projects which each less than 100 references.

Regards,
Peter
Peter Meurer
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby magicmonk » 2013-04-17 07:32

Hi,Peter
First of all, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for your kind help. Now I can enter the team project and have moved my reference to a new solo project.
Besides, if citavi can remind you about the team-project permission when someone create a team project,then it will be better:)
Best
Beizhou
magicmonk

Re: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2013-04-17 12:05

Hello Magicmonk,

thank you for your suggestion, I think it would be a good idea to warn users who start a team project with Citavi Free that they can only add 100 titles to any project.
I have added it to our feature wish list.

Best regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)