This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Font too small!

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Font too small!

Postby Dullboy » 2013-04-08 16:32

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.4, Windows 8, Other language, -, -, - ]

Hi everyone. I beginn to use Citavi for my disseration. But i find one simple problem: the font of Citavi is too small! I can hardly read the menu and texts though i have a huge screen! Have i missed something or it is really impossible to adjust the font size? Thank you!
Dullboy

Re: Font too small!

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2013-04-09 09:26

Hello Dullboy,

please use Citavi 4 (Beta). If you change the display in Windows to 125% (or 120 dpi), Citavi 4 will adapt the font size.

Best regards
Patrick

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Postby Dullboy » 2013-04-09 11:02

Thank you for your reply. I will try. It would be nice that citavi can provide more customization options about font in next version. Changing the display in Windows maybe work but it will also affect other programs. By the way, citavi is really a amazing software for people to organize knowledges! Good job Citavi team!
Dullboy

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2013-04-09 11:17

Hello Dullboy,

thank you for your kind words, and thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)