This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

USB stick license Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

USB stick license

Postby greennell » 2013-03-29 09:45

System information: [ -, -, -, -, -, - ]

Hello,

I was using Citavi mainly only on USB stick and after I reached 100 references I had to insert my key and I did. Then my citavi stopped working for some reasons on the stick, so I re-installed it again and now I was asked to put key again when I opened my project. However, my key does not work anymore!!!! What should I do in this situation? I wanted to work on my project during the holidays and it is not possible!!! Please help me as soon as possible! It is really frustrating!

Nell
greennell

Re: USB stick license

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2013-03-29 10:45

Hello Nell,

I am really sorry you are experiencing these difficulties.

If your key does not work, that could indicate that your key is for Citavi 2 or Citavi 3 .0, and your installed version is 3.1 or above. In this case, you need a new key. This looks like a plausible explanation to me, but I am not sure since you did not provide information as to your installed version.

Would you please contact us via our service portal?

Best regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Re: USB stick license

Postby greennell » 2013-03-29 11:06

Dear Patrick,

I have Citavi 3 Team. Service portal is offline right now. Should I create a ticket?

Nell
greennell

Re: USB stick license  Topic is solved

Postby greennell » 2013-03-29 13:04

I solved the problem by update.

Thank you.
greennell

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)