This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Export knowledge items of keywords to word

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Re: Export knowledge items of keywords to word

Postby Jana Votteler » 2017-07-10 13:38

Hi sakkthi,

In Citavi select Word as your default word processor. On the Tools menu, click Options.
There, select "Word".

Please note that this option is not available in the US.

Kind regards
Jana

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.

Jana Votteler
Citavi Customer Service

Postby jay-squared » 2017-07-10 13:50

More out of curiosity: is the menu from my screenshot invisible in the US, or is it visible but greyed out? Because if it isn't even visible, that would explain why my screenshot wasn't very helpful.
jay-squared
Citavi Expert

Postby Jana Votteler » 2017-07-10 16:32

Hi JJ,

All functionalities related to the publication assistant are invisible in the US.

Kind regards,
Jana

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.

Jana Votteler
Citavi Customer Service

Postby sakkthi » 2017-12-18 15:48

Sorry for reopening old thread
Jana Votteler wrote:Hi sakkthi,
With that many knowledge items per keyword, it might be easier to cite those knowledge items directly from Citavi:
1. Open the Knowledge Organizer in Citavi and select the keyword in the keyword column.
2. Select all knowledge items of this keyword by pressing Ctrl + A.
3. Click Cite > Insert in Word.
Kind regards
Jana

This option has been good till now. But, now I am facing an uphill task. I need to insert 100s of keywords containing more than 30 knowledge items for each keywords.
Is there any easy way to complete the task without going to select each keyword and all their knowledge items and then finally inserting them into word.

Thanks
sakkthi

Postby Damien Reddy » 2017-12-18 18:45

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can also run an Advanced search for the keywords attached to your knowledge items (screenshot).

Make sure to select the proper fields and conditions. Once you have your search results, highlight and insert them into Word via Citavi.

Best regards,
Damien

Did we answer your question to your satisfaction? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find solutions to their questions.
Damien Reddy
Citavi Customer Service

Previous

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)