This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Saving and Sharing of Custom Import Filters

Got questions about Citavi 4? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Saving and Sharing of Custom Import Filters

Postby JAG » 2015-12-16 14:44

Systeminformationen: [ Citavi Version 4.0-4.4, Windows 7, Englisch, -, MS Office 2007, - ]

My question relates to the customized filters for importing files containing tabular data (eg. excel sheets). I created such a custom filter to import large sets of references (up to 6000) from a excel table. I found my custom filter file (*.CitaviTX) stored under ...\Citavi 4\Settings\Mappings. Now I would like to exchange this custom filter with co-workers, who are working on different Citavi projects.
Is it possible to exchange this file/custom filter with my co-workers?

Many regards
Jasmin
JAG

Re: Saving and Sharing of Custom Import Filters

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-12-16 16:10

Hello, Jasmin,

that's quite easy. You only need to pass on the CitaviTX file to your colleagues who in turn need to copy them into their \Citavi 4\Settings\Mappings folder. After that the filter will appear in the list of options in the import dialog for tabular data.

Best regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.

Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Return to Citavi 4 Support (English)