This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Citavi Web version Topic is solved

Download and discuss pre-release versions of Citavi.

Citavi Web version

Postby rarles » 2015-10-13 10:16

Hello,

Not sure where to post this, and I realize that the Web version is in BETA (which is why I post here), and so it has not been officially released, but I have 2 questions:

1. When will the beta WEB version be ready? I think over the past few months, I (accidentally) signed up twice. But I have never heard any news.

2. Will the web version of citavi be SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), requiring a monthly/yearly subscription? Or will it be part of the one-time fee you currently charge? This is important to know for those of us who need to budget our research expenses.

Thank you

Richard
rarles

Re: Citavi Web version  Topic is solved

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2015-10-13 11:41

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your questions!

1. Actually, Citavi Web still isn't even in the beta phase yet. Once it is, we'll inform everyone who signed up for the mailing list. The mailing list is really only for this purpose and so you shouldn't expect to receive any emails until the beta is released.

2. While our pricing model hasn't been finalized yet, we are planning to charge a monthly or yearly fee rather than have Citavi Web be a one-time purchase. The reason for this has to do with the costs associated with the necessary infrastructure for the time frame in which Citavi Web is being used.

Please just let us know if you have any additional questions!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Preview and Beta Versions