This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Resuming text in reference preview

Got questions about Citavi 4? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Resuming text in reference preview

Postby hosna » 2015-08-19 08:56

System information: [ Citavi Version 4.0-4.4, Windows 7, English, -, -, Acrobat XI ]

Hi,

I usually open the reference that I want to work with in the preview and start reading and making quotations. However, whenever I move to knowledge center, it loses the page of the text, in reference preview, where I am. So when get back to reference, I will see again the cover page in the preview, and I have to find again where I was reading. The same also applies when I work with more one refernce, moving from one to another. it means that every time I have to start from the cover page. It is unlike the other software (e.g. pdf) that can resume the last position of the text even after closing the program and opening it again.

Would be grateful If you could help me with this problem.

Thank you in advnace,
hosna

Re: Resuming text in reference preview

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2015-08-19 10:48

Hi Hosna,

Thanks for your question! In the most recent version this is no longer a problem. Citavi 5 displays the last page you looked at in the preview if you switch to the Knowledge Organizer or Task Planner, switch to another reference, or if you close and reopen the program.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby hosna » 2015-08-19 11:57

Hi Jennifer,

Thank for your prompt reply.

I am currently have a private licence for Citavi pro 4.3 which I won it last year. How can I upgrade it to Citavi 5.

Best regards,

Hosna,
hosna

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2015-08-19 12:53

Hi Hosna,

Since you're a Citavi 4 user, you can purchase Citavi 5 at a 50% discount. I've just resent you the email containing the discount code.

Please just let us know if you have any additional questions!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 4 Support (English)