This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Localisation into English in Citavi 5 beta 2

Download and discuss pre-release versions of Citavi.

Localisation into English in Citavi 5 beta 2

Postby mnaah » 2015-03-30 02:31

Hi there,

I'm not sure whether this is something worth posting about here, or whether you are already aware of it, but there are a number of places where German rather than English occurs in dialogue boxes and the like. It is especially prevalent in the style editor.

Personally, it gives me a chance to practice my German reading, but I'm not sure that others would be so happy with that! ;)

Also, I found one English typo in a description somewhere, but can't remember.

Are these the kind of things that you would like specifics on at this stage in the testing process?

thanks,
dc
mnaah

Re: Localisation into English in Citavi 5 beta 2

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2015-03-30 09:10

Hello dc,

Yes, please, thank you so much.

The translation files have not been included in the code, yet, and this is probably the reason while you are still seeing German bits. Still, it is always a good idea to tell us about funny stuff, because sometimes they are actually errors because the code has not been flagged "to be translated", and especially typos would otherwise not be found.

Best regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Postby mnaah » 2015-03-31 03:39

Ok - I'll just post stuff here as I find it.

In the citation editor:
- The final 2 tabs of the "Citation Style Properties..." (Replacements and Technical Information) are still completely in German, although the other tabs are in English.
- Selecting a whole template brings up a button in the lower window labelled "Bedingung..." rather than conditions
- If you select an individual component and edit it, the first of the three buttons at the bottom of the window says "Übernehmen" rather than apply

More generally:
- I found the typo: final paragraph of the instructions on the right column of the groups list. It currently says "To combin two similar groups..." and should read "To combine two similar groups..
mnaah

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2015-03-31 07:22

Hi dc,

Thank you very much
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Preview and Beta Versions