This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Arabic and Persian In Citavi 4

Got questions about Citavi 4? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Arabic and Persian In Citavi 4

Postby sihem » 2015-03-02 11:27

System information: [ Citavi Version 4.0-4.4, Windows 8.x, English, -, -, - ]

I am working in a literature review in the Arabic countries and Iran I tried to insert and arrange mz literature in This languages but it did not work and when I print it is very messy please help.
sihem

Re: Arabic and Persian In Citavi 4

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-03-02 15:52

Dear sihem

Citavi unfortunately doesn't fully support RTL writing systems at the moment. Could you please send us a message via our Support Portal and describe in detail what does and what doesn't work? We'd like to improve this feature.

Kind regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Re: Arabic and Persian In Citavi 4

Postby Ali Galal » 2017-03-23 23:06

Citavi can be used in writing Arabic papers with some workarounds (One of the major problems is the distorted order of words in "some" knowledge items.If such problem occurs (it quite occurs randomly),it can be partially solved by writing arabic title for the knowledge item and then copying the title and pasting it within the content. Sometimes this needs to be done many times to ensure that the sentence order is correct..User then can add the comments he wants in the right order.
Ali Galal

Return to Citavi 4 Support (English)