This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Annotations to Quotations/commets

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

Annotations to Quotations/commets

Postby ashah » 2013-07-16 14:01

Hi,

I am a fan of Citavi and am using for some time now for my references. Lately, I read a lot of my pdfs on an andriod tablet and add annotations while reading them. It would be nice if, when I open the annotated file in Citavi, then I could directly add any given annotation as quotations/comments for the reference. For the moment, I select the text again and add it as a direct quotation. It may be possible that this feature exists already and I am not aware of it. If this is the case then I apologize for the lack of search efforts on my side.

Thanks for a great software.

Regards,
A. Shah
ashah

Re: Annotations to Quotations/commets

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2013-07-16 17:17

Hi!

I'm glad to hear that you like Citavi so much! The feature you've described unfortunately isn't possible in Citavi yet. However, it makes a lot of sense, and I'll add it to our wishlist for new features. We have a lot of other improvements for PDF annotations that are planned, and this would fit in nicely. Of course, the ultimate decision is up to our development team, though.

Thanks again for sharing your suggestion with us!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Wish List