This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

About the cloud backup Topic is solved

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

About the cloud backup

Postby magicmonk » 2013-05-02 16:44

Hi,
First of all, I feel very happy that citavi 4 has been realised(although I have not find the relevant training materials for new features). And I write this topic for the possibility of improvement of reference backup. Although I am now a college student, I do know that many professors feel it inconvenient to carry laptops with them when they want to read articles as they are attending conferences somewhere. If they don't want to take laptops, then they have to print the references needed,which is also inconevient. And Cloud Back-up can solve this problem by upload the data to a certain cloud sever, which can also prevent some unexpected tragedy such as laptop lose and data lose.
Best
magicmonk
magicmonk

Re: About the cloud backup  Topic is solved

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2013-05-03 11:22

Hi magicmonk,

Thanks so much for your comments! The English-language manual should have chapters on the new features next week. In the meantime, you can also check out our Citavi 4 FAQs in our service portal.

We definitely understand that our users would like more mobility and are working on a solution. It's still in the early stages, though.

Thanks again!

Jenny
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Wish List