This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

OPML Export

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

OPML Export

Postby francescoragazzi » 2013-03-08 22:05

Hi,

One cool feature I was thinking about would be to be able to export in OPML format. That would allow to create a paper in Citavi, then export it to another program using an outline system, such as Omni Outliner or Scrivener. Citavi is great for collecting all the information, but once you start working on the paper you need a software which is more orientated at word processing...

Thanks!
Francesco.
francescoragazzi

Re: OPML Export

Postby Peter Meurer » 2013-03-11 08:13

Hello Francesco

I see the point: a general markup format for Citavi's categories would be a good addition to the existing export features. I will add this as a valuable story input.

Maybe you are interested in our FAQ article about Scrivener? Unfortunately the article is still in German, therefore I post a Google Translate Link.

Regards,
Peter
Peter Meurer
Citavi Customer Service

Re: OPML Export

Postby francescoragazzi » 2013-03-12 19:14

Hi Peter,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I already visited the Scrivener page, it's very helpful to see how it can work with Citavi. But I was more thinking about the idea of building the first step of an article project on Citavi, then migrating everything to Scrivener in the writing process.
Looking forward to the option!
Best,
Francesco.
francescoragazzi

Return to Wish List