This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Compilation customization

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

Compilation customization

Postby francescoragazzi » 2013-02-24 16:41

Hi,
It would be great to be able to have more control over the way in which compilations of notes are exported. A great example is the way in which Scrivener for mac allows you to customize every aspect of the complied file.
Thanks!
Francesco
francescoragazzi

Re: Compilation customization

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2013-02-25 13:23

Hi Francesco,

What are some of the main options you would like to see that Citavi is lacking? We'd be glad to add these options to our development wish list.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby francescoragazzi » 2013-02-27 19:31

Hi there Jennifer
Here is a snapshot of the multiple options Scrivener offers

Scrivener.jpg

I would say the most important are

1. Custom font/size/color of the major headings and note text
2. Decide which heading levels will be used (heading1, heading2, etc.) when converting to word
3. Making sure the sub-heading in Citavi is not transformed in the "title" heading in word

There are more detailed options, but for the moment these are the major ones I can think about.
Thanks!

Francesco.
francescoragazzi

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2013-02-28 12:34

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the additional clarification on this! I've add these customization features to our wish list as well.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby Amirali » 2013-10-13 00:26

Dear Jennifer

In Citavi4 manual :
(http://www.citavi.com/sub/manual4/en/wa ... tings.html)
Optional Settings>Assign Word Templates to Elements from your Citavi Project

is mentioned : "If you want the headings to be applied to categories at a lower level, you can do so. This is useful if you used the first category level in Citavi to separate different publications from one another."

I interested in this option exactly for the mean that manual mentioned i.e. having more than one publication in one project. But this option seems not work. and the first level of category can not be lower than heading 1.
And so we can not use this good option and must select "Merged Format". please correct it so the first category can be e.g. "title" or the second level of category can be heading1.

Best regards
AmirAli
Amirali

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2013-10-14 09:42

Dear AmirAli,

Thanks very much for your question! You can set the first category level to have the style Heading 2 or lower. On the Citavi ribbon, click Options. In the Begin headings at dropdown menu, select the style you want:

Please just let us know if it doesn't work for you!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Wish List