This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

More project colors

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

More project colors

Postby AnimusAstralis » 2015-08-25 19:37

Hello Citavi developers,

first of all I'd like to thank you for the constant improvements that you implement into your product. I strongly believe that Citavi 5.1 (now when major bugs of v5.0 have been fixed) is WAY ahead of it's competitors.

In particular, I find the fact that I can choose different color for different projects to be very useful. So my wish is straightforward: it would be great to have more project colors to choose from. Custom project color option would be an ultimate feature, but even more standard colors (e.g. purple, aqua, darker blue, light green, maybe even white, etc.) would help.

What do you think about it? Is it hard to implement such a feature?
AnimusAstralis

Re: More project colors

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2015-08-26 08:30

Hi AnimusAstralis,

Thanks for your kind words and your suggestion! I don't think the colors are difficult to add to the program. I think it is difficult, however, to select all the different shades for a particular color scheme. We very likely won't add additional colors to Citavi 5, but each version does have a slight visual redesign, so this might be possible in Citavi 6. In any case, I'll add your suggestion to our wish list!

Thanks again!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Wish List