This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Graphical View "mindmap" for articles relationships Topic is solved

Suggest features and improvements here. We always strive for the best!

Graphical View "mindmap" for articles relationships

Postby shenri » 2015-02-19 00:14

Dear Citavi developers,

I really like the work and professionalism of you and I would like to contribute more with suggestions.
With the ability to link articles, the Citavi gained a powerful tool for building references that help the researcher to understand academic debates. Something that is very well documented at the link http://www.citavi.com/sub/manual4/en/

However, in huge citations database, again the interface becomes counter-intuitive to the final user.
My suggestion is: to implement a graphical view of these links, in order to allow an article, and its derivatives or related works, to be intuitively understood in a "mindmap" graph, such as a "tree of articles". In the same way, the user should be able to create new relationships between Articles, graphical and intuitively.

Again, all the best to the Citavi's team.
shenri

Re: Graphical View "mindmap" for articles relationships  Topic is solved

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-02-19 15:53

Hello, shenri,

this feature is already on our wish list. I can't say right now if and when we can implement it.

Kind regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Return to Wish List