This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Printing all items of references

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Printing all items of references

Postby OhfiOhfi » 2017-06-01 20:48

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.x Beta, Windows 10, Other language, Google Chrome, MS Office 2016, - ]

I am trying to print all the items listed under the all tabs for a specific reference (overview, reference, content, e.t.c.) Is it possible?
I would also like to include attachments... So get a print out of all the information and materials related to reference. I do not see such an option ;(
OhfiOhfi

Re: Printing all items of references

Postby Susanne Sitzler » 2017-06-02 09:09

Hi OhfiOhfi,

thanks for your questions.

In the Reference Editor click Project bibliography and then select either Print annotated or Save annotated. Then you can select the information that should be included in addition to the bibliographic information, as described in this chapter in our manual.

For the PDF files, there is no printing function. You can open the current attachment in your standard PDF program by pressing Ctrl+Alt+O.

Best regards
Susanne

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Susanne Sitzler
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)