This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

PDF Xchange Editor

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

PDF Xchange Editor

Postby JohnT » 2017-04-23 14:49

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.x Beta, Windows 10, English, Google Chrome, MS Office 2016, - ]

Hello Citavi software people, I can't believe I didn't find this great software earlier. The only major problem I have with it is listed below.
Are there any plans for making the (PDF Xchange Editor) more compatible with Citavi? It's free, and the free version is better than the paid version of adobe, plus there is a paid version for this PDF Xchange editor. If there are plans to make it compatible, could you please tell me when.
Thanks,
JT
JohnT

Re: PDF Xchange Editor

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2017-04-24 12:22

Hi, JT

We're glad to hear you like the program. There are currently no plans to develop a Picker for PDF XChange Editor or any other PDF viewer. To see what's possible regarding the annotation of PDFs inside Citavi, you may want to have a look at our guide here.

Best regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Re: PDF Xchange Editor

Postby JohnT » 2017-05-06 12:56

Thank you for your reply. I hope Citavi will change it's mind in the future. Nevertheless, I'm not going to give up my Citavi over this. One again, thanks for a great program, and making it available to those of us on a fixed income.
JohnT

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)