This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Access date in references Word Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Access date in references Word

Postby anin.r » 2017-03-23 11:45

Systeminformationen: [ Citavi Version 5.0-5.4, Windows 7, Englisch, Firefox 3.x - 41.x, -, - ]

Hi,

when integrating my reference list in word, i want the "access date" from my citavi entries to appear as well. I am using the Citavi default style - can i somehow add this to the characteristics that are shown within this style? I want to add this information to internet documents as well as journal articles that I reviewed online. I also did not find another style which has this feature..

Thanks a lot!
anin.r

Re: Access date in references Word  Topic is solved

Postby Jana Votteler » 2017-03-23 14:26

Hi anin.r,

Thank you for your question.

Please install the update to the current version, Citavi (5.5.0.1).
To install the update, download the Setup from http://www.citavi.com/update.
Double-click the Citavi5Setup.exe file to start the installation.

The date you enter in the field "access date" should now be visible at the end of the reference in your bibliography for internet documents:
..., checked on 3/23/2017.

For journal articles, you would have to edit the style.

Alternatively, you could use the style "American Psychological Association (APA) 5th. ed.".
Please also select the style in your Word document.

Kind regards,
Jana

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.

Jana Votteler
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Access date in references Word

Postby anin.r » 2017-03-23 19:54

Thank you so much for the quick answer!

I was able to solve the problem in the Citavi default style.

But now I am wondering how I can add the ISBN number for books to appear in this citation style. I tried to edit it under citation style edit but I could not find such an entry... Can make give me a hint on how to add this as well?
anin.r

Re: Access date in references Word

Postby Jana Votteler » 2017-03-24 10:15

Hi anin.r,

you would have to create a new component for the ISBN to add it.

Kind regards,
Jana

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.

Jana Votteler
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)