This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Different Folders for References & Quotations/Comments Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Different Folders for References & Quotations/Comments

Postby elifsi » 2017-01-14 01:06

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.4, Windows 10, -, -, -, - ]

Hi,

I frequently use the "Citavi Attachments" folder directly to find stored pdfs of an article. I have recently started to use the "Quotations, Comments" function to store screenshots of certain pieces of data, as well as summary documents of articles I created. I would, however, very much like for these two kinds of data (articles vs. comments) to be stored in different places, so as to not clutter the folder containing the articles. Is it possible to configure Citavi to store these in separate locations?

Thanks!
elifsi

Re: Different Folders for References & Quotations/Comments  Topic is solved

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2017-01-16 16:08

Hi, elifsi

Unfortunately there is currently no way of distinguishing between screenshot and PDF attachments to a reference in Citavi. Internally, they are handled in the same way.

Best regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)