This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Is the Publication Assistant gone?

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Is the Publication Assistant gone?

Postby aprtll » 2016-09-02 04:35

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.2, Windows 10, English, -, -, - ]

Has the Publication Assistant been eliminated in version 5.3.1.0? I can't seem to find it in any of the application menus. I was hoping to experiment with using it in conjunction with Scrivener.
aprtll

Re: Is the Publication Assistant gone?

Postby Susanne Sitzler » 2016-09-02 10:14

Hi aprtll,

thanks for your question.

To open the Publication Assistant, on the Citation menu, click Publication Assistant (you have to be within the Reference Editor or the Knowledge Organizer) - or simply press F7.

Kind regards,
Susanne

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Susanne Sitzler
Citavi Customer Service

Postby aprtll » 2016-09-05 17:09

Thanks. I think something must be wrong with my installation, as there's no Publication Assistant option in my Citation menu, only the "Citation style" submenu. Pressing F7 doesn't do anything either. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling Citavi.
aprtll

Postby Susanne Sitzler » 2016-09-05 17:44

Hi aprtll,

thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the Publication Assistant cannot be used in the US due to patent restrictions. In the US, Citavi 5 works only with the Add-In for MS Word and with a LaTeX editor.

You can find more information in our manual.

Best regards,
Susanne

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Susanne Sitzler
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)