This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

windows 10 anniversary update causes problems for citavi? Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

windows 10 anniversary update causes problems for citavi?

Postby mnaah » 2016-08-03 16:40

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.x Beta, Windows 10, English, Firefox 43 or newer, MS Office 2016, Acrobat DC ]

I've sent a support ticket as well, but has anyone else had this problem? After installing the windows 10 anniversary update last night on my lenovo yoga 2 pro, citavi this morning won't display properly, but looks like the attachment. I can move the vertical dividers but not the horizontal ones. It makes citavi basically unusable. The window is the same whether I have a 2nd monitor attached or not, and whether the window is on the laptop or external screen.

I have downloaded the beta and tried repairing the install, but it didn't change anything. I am about to try rolling back to the latest stable version.

Has anyone had this issue since installing the anniversary update?
Attachments
screengrab 1.jpg
mnaah

Re: windows 10 anniversary update causes problems for citavi  Topic is solved

Postby Peter Meurer » 2016-08-03 16:49

Hello Mnaah

Have you already tried this solution from our FAQ?

Kind regards,
Peter
Peter Meurer
Citavi Customer Service

Re: windows 10 anniversary update causes problems for citavi

Postby mnaah » 2016-08-03 16:56

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the quick response - that has fixed it. Strange that the anniversary update would cause that error though, as I never had to take this step before today.

The only problem now is that it makes the content in a window on my secondary (lower resolution) display very large which means that not much can be displayed.

At least it's usable though!
mnaah

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)