This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

text direction

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

text direction

Postby hosna » 2016-05-10 14:34

System information: [ -, -, -, -, -, - ]

Hi,

To be honest, Citavi is what I've been looking for, and it is a very efficient knowledge organizer. However, I am a Persian native speaker and need to take note or quotation in Persian which is a Right-to-Left language. Unfortunately, Citavi unlike MicosoftWord does not have any option to change the text direction. I would be glad if you could add this option as well.

Thanks, Hosna
hosna

Re: text direction

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2016-05-10 15:13

Hi Hosna,

Thanks for your suggestion! We've had a number of other users also requesting right-to-left language support. It's unfortunately a very complex addition, especially with the transfer to Word and the use of citation styles. Since our main priority right now is the web version, it may unfortunately be a while before we are able to take a closer look at right-to-left language support.

I'll go ahead and add your request to our wishlist for new features, though, since this will bring it to our developers' attention again.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)