This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

"Save as PDF" generating error

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

"Save as PDF" generating error

Postby piotrsmolnicki » 2016-01-15 23:18

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.2, Windows 10, English, Google Chrome, MS Office 2016, Acrobat XI ]
Dear Citavi Team,

I always had problems with saving longer webpages to PDF in Citavi. If possible I'm doing it with every one I take a quote. I was thinking it is my older (but not bad) laptop memory problem but with my new tool the "Save as PDF" option also does not work with every webpage.

Best Regards,
Piotr

Here is the example of web page:
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/content/will-we-need-driving-license-drive-car-ten-years

Here is the error:
Attachments
Save as PDF error.png
piotrsmolnicki

Re: "Save as PDF" generating error

Postby Bebbi » 2016-01-15 23:56

Hi Protr,

we have discuded this problem without a solution here: viewtopic.php?f=163&t=13045&hilit=PDF#p44718.

Regards

Bebbi
Bebbi
Citavi Expert

Re: "Save as PDF" generating error

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2016-01-19 14:06

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for letting us know about this error! In the German-language thread that Bebbi referred to, we mentioned that the error occurs in a third-party component we use called EvoPDF. I checked with our developer to see if the error is scheduled to be fixed in the the next Citavi beta. Unfortunately, it won't since we're still waiting on the fix from EvoPDF.

Thanks very much in advance for your understanding and patience!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)