This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Word 2016 Integration

Got questions about Citavi 5? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Word 2016 Integration

Postby HBM » 2015-09-28 19:37

System information: [ Citavi Version 5.1, Windows 7, Other language, Firefox 36 or newer, MS Office 2016 Preview, Acrobat XI ]

Hi
I had a 2013 word + 5 Citavi installed all worked correctly
then I installed a few weeks ago Word 2016 prevew and I wanted to integrate Citavi but it didnt wanted to work

I uninstalled everything and then reinstall Word 2013 Citavi 5, but still Citavi still does not activate

the release of Word 2016, I uninstalled Word 2013 and Citavi 5.1, and I installed a fresh copy of final version of Word 2016 + Citavi but I always have the same problem : Citavi does not want to come back as before or with Word 2013, or with word 2016

did you have anny sollutions to settle the problem?
Thank you

regards
HBM

Re: Word 2016 Integration

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-09-29 07:35

Hi, HBM,

in most cases these steps will reactivate the Add-In.

Best regards,
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Postby HBM » 2015-09-29 19:07

hi,
thank you for the answer, but I tried it several times.
without success for now

anny other sollutions

regards
HBM

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-09-30 07:09

Hi, HBM,

in this case I'll be happy to offer you a free live support session with Teamviewer, so I can have a look at the problem in detail. Please send us an email to service@citavi.com referring to this forum post and I'll let you know the details.

Best regards
Sebastian

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Postby abvoronin » 2015-10-22 00:17

After repair
- "go through the options menu to the add-ins and then COM add-ins and re-enable it"
- program ask for mscoree.dll file and show empty directory
- change it for C:\Windows\System32 and click on mscoree.dll
- then OK
- then OK.
Several seconds and Citavi shows in menu
abvoronin

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-10-22 09:58

Hi, abvoronin,

we can't recommend the way you describe. That Word doesn't find mscoree.dll right away means that something went wrong with the installation. Simply pointing it to the file might or might not work since the Add-In consists of more than that file. If the procedures described here fails, there may be issues with your Office installation (incomplete uninstall of a previous version, for example) that may block the correct installation of the Add-In. In this case repairing your office installation may be an option.

Best regards
Sebastian

We're looking forward to your answer to our question of the month
!
Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Postby piotrsmolnicki » 2015-12-16 22:39

I found option to activate Citavi Add-in after upgrading to Word 2016:
In Word enter File, Options, Add-ins, select COM Add-ins, click Go and mark empty field next to Citavi Word Add-in - after OK and few seconds Citavi Word Add-in appears.

(After I had temporary problem as in the attachment but now everything works OK)
Attachments
Zrzut ekranu 2015-12-16 21.15.58.png
piotrsmolnicki

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2015-12-17 08:47

Hi, pitrosmonicki,

that's solution C as described here. The Add-In might not only be "inactive" but could even have become "disabled" so that two steps of reactivating it might be necessary.

Best regards
Sebastian

Sebastian Pabel
Site Admin

Return to Citavi 5 Support (English)