This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Is it possible to know when file format for V4 is fixed?

Download and discuss pre-release versions of Citavi.

Is it possible to know when file format for V4 is fixed?

Postby skittle » 2013-01-30 15:35

I noticed that in the general info about Preview versions, it says that the file format is subject to change, and so Previews should not be used for work environments.

I was just wondering if you might be able to tell us, on this particular occasion, if the present V4 Preview might be using a file format which has been fixed upon for Version 4 as a whole?

I use Chrome, and so I'm very keen to start using Version 4, even in a Preview version, because the usefulness of the Picker is worth any other problems, but obviously I could only do that if I knew that Preview 2 type files will work in later versions.
skittle

Re: Is it possible to know when file format for V4 is fixed?

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2013-01-30 16:09

Hello Simon,

yes, I can confirm that the format changes from Preview 2 to the upcoming Preview 3. If it will change again until the final release I cannot tell yet.

Best regards
Patrick

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Is it possible to know when file format for V4 is fixed?

Postby skittle » 2013-01-31 11:19

Okay,fair enough, thanks Patrick.
skittle

Return to Preview and Beta Versions