This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Full text indexing/extracting

Download and discuss pre-release versions of Citavi.

Full text indexing/extracting

Postby mgm921 » 2017-09-28 21:16

Installed Citavi Build Number: 5.8.6.0 today. Upgraded an existing (Citavi 5.7.0.0) project to the cloud. The attachments (50 PDFs + some links) are not extracting full text. The inquiry window shows 61 attachments. At this point has been 6 hours.
mgm921

Re: Full text indexing/extracting

Postby Thomas Schempp » 2017-09-29 09:53

Please go to the Reference card and click the Gear button in the Locations toolbar. Choose Full text extraction overview... from the menu. Then double click some entries in the list. What do you see in the Indexed text field?
Regards, Thomas

P.S. Please find an example screenshot here: https://www.screencast.com/t/xk5G5U0mZt
Thomas Schempp
Citavi Customer Service

Postby mgm921 » 2017-10-04 11:05

The extraction overview window shows no change from my initial installation. The "Info" column shows "location not processed". The link below is a screen shot of my indexing status window.

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AhN48YvLYFaZieMj5sPkqsPvqC875Q
mgm921

Postby Damien Reddy » 2017-10-05 11:52

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to fully index text retroactively. However, you could send us your files and we will try and locate the error.

To transfer the files, please use our secure upload service. So that we can match the files to the issue, please put the address of this page in the message field.

Thank you!
Damien

Wurde Ihre Frage vollständig beantwortet? Bitte klicken Sie auf das grüne Häkchen (= Antwort akzeptieren) oben rechts in meiner Antwort. Andere Forenbenutzer können sich dann leichter orientieren, wenn sie auf der Suche nach einer Lösung sind.
Damien Reddy
Citavi Customer Service

Postby mgm921 » 2017-10-05 14:34

Hello,
I have uploaded the files which are the attachments in the project. I included the page address in the message field. I look forward to learning what you find out regarding my indexing issue.
Michael
mgm921

Return to Preview and Beta Versions