Project could not be saved error

Download and discuss pre-release versions of Citavi.

Re: Project could not be saved error

Postby JohnT » 2017-10-05 00:21

Thanks, Dido on the good news.

John T
JohnT

Postby slaterish » 2017-10-05 20:56

Hi - any idea when the new beta will be released now?
slaterish

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2017-10-06 08:14

Hi,

the original plan was releasing the beta version today but I can't promise it yet. We're still working on a few minor issues.

Best regards
Sebastian
Sebastian Pabel
Citavi Customer Service

Postby slaterish » 2017-10-06 14:17

Hi - just to let you know that I installed beta 3, uploaded to cloud - and all went well! So you fixed whatever it was.

One more question: Am I right that one cannot actually look at or access the cloud project via a browser? only through citavi desktop?
slaterish

Postby Sebastian Pabel » 2017-10-06 14:35

Hi,

glad to hear that. You're right: Currently the cloud projects are only accessible through the desktop app. A web app running in the browser is in the making but will take some time.

Best regards
Sebastian
Sebastian Pabel
Citavi Customer Service

Postby slaterish » 2017-10-06 23:32

I'm afraid I've got another version of the same problem: havin gloaded my project into cloud with beta 3, I then opened the same project, simultaneously, onto another laptop.
I then attached a pdf to a record on the first laptop. The second one then showed a C406 error - cannot save file.
After closing down and then opening the second instance, I could see that the pdf had in fact been saved from the first one, and can now be seen in both.
slaterish

Postby slaterish » 2017-10-08 14:08

I'm still getting persistent, but irregular, C406 errors. Can't work out any pattern, but does seem to be when I've got the project open on two laptops at same time.
slaterish

Postby Damien Reddy » 2017-10-09 14:40

Dear Don,

our apologies for the inconvenience. The error has been fixed and should not occur in the next beta release.

Kind regards,
Damien
Damien Reddy
Citavi Customer Service

Previous

Return to Preview and Beta Versions