This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Is it possible to add new databases / catalogs?

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Is it possible to add new databases / catalogs?

Postby skittle » 2012-11-23 12:24

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.3, Windows Vista, English, Other browser, MS Office 2007, - ]

Hello,

Is it possible to add new databases / catalogs if the one we're after is not found in the master list? I'm at the University of Sheffield, which doesn't appear to be available either for ISBN download or for Location searches.

Also, a related question: if an entry appears in the list for ISBN download but not the list for Location searches, is there anything that a user can do about that? Or is that a function of the library's computing setup? (The University of Leeds falls into this category).

Simon
skittle

Re: Is it possible to add new databases / catalogs?

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2012-11-23 17:18

Hello Simon,

yes, you can request new databases /library catalogs here (http://www.citavi.com/en/forms/online-resources.aspx) if you look for a catalog that is not there:

If you do not find that extremely intuitive I must admit that you are quite right. I think we should change that.
You can also simply send us an email with the name and the web page of the catalog. We will contact them right away. We are always happy to add catalogs that our users need.

Best regards
Patrick

Did we answer your question completely? If so, please click the green check mark in the upper-right corner of this post. This helps other users find the solution to their questions.
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)