This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Date Format

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Date Format

Postby ariels » 2012-07-05 03:41

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.2, Windows 7, English, Firefox 8.x - 13.x, MS Office 2010 64Bit, - ]

I love Citavi, but I am having three separate issues. I will open three topics to discuss.

The first is that under Citavi 3.20, using APA 6th, citations appear with "{" "}" instead of "(" ")". I did check the APA ccs file, and it does state "(" ")". Any advice?
ariels

Re: Date Format

Postby Antonio Tejada » 2012-07-05 15:52

Dear ariels,

I'd be happy to help. All three of your questions have the same answer: what you're seeing aren't the citations, but just the placeholders. Use the Format publication feature to format the document and the placeholders will be replaced with the properly-formatted citations. See http://manual.citavi.com/en/index.html? ... cation.htm for details.

Regards,
Antonio
Antonio Tejada
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Date Format

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2012-11-27 10:37

Hello Curly,

with Citavi 4, it will not be necessary anymore to format the document if you use Word, thanks to the new Word Add-In.

Regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)