This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Citavi 3.1.16 beta Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Citavi 3.1.16 beta

Postby pharaoh » 2011-10-11 11:31

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.1.15, Windows 7, English, Firefox 5.x, MS Office 2010 32Bit, Acrobat 9 ]

Citavi 3.1.16 beta version seems not being yet supporting the Latin Supplementary Plane D. I am trying to use A722-A725 with New Athena Unicode font. The font is correctly selected, but when I try to input the Unicode code or copy and paste it, the font becomes SimSun, a font which is certainly installed in my computer, but not the original one selected for the font. Therefore, there are some oddities possibly in the way the Unicode font codes are implemented. I tried some of the hieroglyphic signs and seem to work fairly well. Possibly the problem I mentioned above stay in an incomplete "translation" of the Unicode code into CItavi, which does not allow the select the correct font in the title field.

Roberto
pharaoh

Re: Citavi 3.1.16 beta

Postby Antonio Tejada » 2011-10-28 15:13

Dear Roberto,

Am I correct that this question was discussed/answered via Citavi email support? (Though I assume no fully satisfactory solution has been found.)

Regards,
Antonio
Antonio Tejada
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Citavi 3.1.16 beta  Topic is solved

Postby pharaoh » 2011-10-29 23:16

Dear Antonio,
you are right for both points. The Citavi email support replied to me, and, yes, no fully satisfactory solution has been found, but I am hopeful for the future.

Grazie,
Roberto
pharaoh

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)