This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

visibility of adobe annotations in citavi

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

visibility of adobe annotations in citavi

Postby zoowalk » 2011-10-02 14:00

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.1.15, Windows 7, English, Other browser, MS Office 2010 64Bit, Acrobat 9 ]

Hi
when i highlight text in adobe acrobat and double click on it, i get the possibility to add comments to this text.
(I am not speaking about sticky notes). after having added the comment a tiny (!) bubble marks the highlighted text. when i open this pdf document in citavi, the little bubble is not visible any longer, so it becomes impossible to see at which highlighted text section annotations were added. Note: If I double click on the highlighted section, the entry becomes visible.
It seems to me there is a shortcoming in Citavi when displaying edited pdfs. Any suggestions?
thx
zoowalk

Re: visibility of adobe annotations in citavi

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2011-10-03 15:39

Hi zoowalk,

Thanks for your question! We agree that the comment bubbles should be visible. Although this feature is not yet available in Citavi, it is high on our list of priorities for an upcoming version.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)