This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Still unable to get back the citavi picker to Firefox 6

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Still unable to get back the citavi picker to Firefox 6

Postby neue1kaiser » 2011-09-28 05:37

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.1, Windows 7, English, -, MS Office 2003, Acrobat X ]

Hello,

I used to have the picker at the Firefox (but I don't remember which version of Firefox) but when I get back to work after holiday, I don't have it and I can't get it back.
I read your news about the "Firefox killed picker" and tried to follow the procedure.
Until now I have only "removed" the picker but where can I download the picker again?
What does it mean with "dragging them into the firefox window"?

Best Regards,
Ackie Cheung
neue1kaiser

Re: Still unable to get back the citavi picker to Firefox 6

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2011-10-03 13:22

Hello Ackie,

Thanks for your question! I would try first installing the latest update of Citavi (3.1.15). You should see the message "An update is available" in the upper-right-hand corner of the program. Otherwise, you can also download the latest update from www.citavi.com/download. There is no need to uninstall your current version first, and all of your data and settings are retained.

If you still cannot use the Picker after the update, please contact us again. If need be, we can do a live support session to see what might be going wrong.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)