This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Importing Call Numbers with References from other formats

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Importing Call Numbers with References from other formats

Postby pstock » 2011-07-06 02:56

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.0.12, Windows XP, English, Firefox 5.x, MS Office 2007, - ]

Hi. I have a large number of references stored in Zotero that I want to get into Citavi. This is easy enough to do by exporting first to BitTex, RIS or ENW format. The stumbling block is that many of my Zotero records contain call numbers, but none of these methods seems to import call numbers. The Zotero RIS format doesn't even export them. They are exported in the other two formats, but not imported into Citavi. Is there a way to do this? Ideally, the call numbers would end up a part of a "Location" in the reference record.
pstock

Re: Importing Call Numbers with References from other format

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2011-07-06 14:03

Hi pstock,

Thanks for your question! Could you please send us the export file that includes the most complete information? Our import/export developer would like to improve the import filter.

Please zip the file before sending it and please use our secure upload service: www.citavi.com/send
In the subject line please include a link to this forum post.

Thanks!
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)