This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

"Table View" instead of "List View", but without the functio

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

"Table View" instead of "List View", but without the functio

Postby iggyzso » 2011-02-28 09:49

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.0.3, Windows XP, -, -, -, - ]

Dear Citavi,

In previous versions of Citavi, there was a very handy tool. Namely, if you selected 10 references from the "List View" the Bibliography for those 10 references could be printed/saved etc. Unfortunately, in the new version, Table View as replaced List view and no longer can I select 10 references for my Bibliography, but prints all of the 200, which I don't need at the moment.

For me, the function for useful, because I am currently writing my dissertation, where I am accumulating large numbers of references, and for abstracts and summaries, presentation I need only selected references from the large DB and I find it using too much extra space, if I just create a new project for one specific presentation...

Kind regards,
Zsofia Ignacz
iggyzso

Re: "Table View" instead of "List View", but without the fun

Postby Antonio Tejada » 2011-02-28 10:57

Dear Zsofia,

You can still do it, but the method is a tad different: highlight the references you want to print/save (hold Ctrl and click each to select) and apply them as a selection (right-click any of the highlighted references and click Apply as selection. When you print/save, Citavi prints/saves only the selection.

Regards,
Antonio
Antonio Tejada
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)