This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Keyword suggestions within quotation window

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Keyword suggestions within quotation window

Postby erik.hansen » 2011-01-11 10:34

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.0.1, Windows 7, English, Firefox 3.x, MS Office 2007, Acrobat 9 ]

Dear all,

when I creat a new "direct quotatation" at the quotations tab, there is a field to attach keywords to the quotation. However, when I type in letters, no keyword suggestion list appears (as it is when attachign keywords to entire references). I can still enter the specific dialogue for selecting keywords manually from a long list, but this is not very convinient.

Could you check this please.

Best
Erik
erik.hansen

Re: Keyword suggestions within quotation window

Postby JJSlote » 2011-01-11 13:32

On my system, a keyword suggestion list does appear on "direct quotation" entries, provided the first character typed matches one of the existing keywords. Applying keywords to entire references in the Context tab works the same way. But applying keywords in the Overview tab requires the dialogue box, presumably because Overview is a secondary access point.

Jerome
JJSlote

Postby Antonio Tejada » 2011-01-11 13:41

Hi Erik,

I'm afraid I can't reproduce the problem here. Does it continue to occur even after exiting and restarting Citavi?

Sincerely,
Antonio
Antonio Tejada
Citavi Customer Service

Postby erik.hansen » 2011-01-13 22:35

hm, ok, it works now. But I had this problems several times. I will try to figure out when the problem occurs.
Thank you
Erik
erik.hansen

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)