This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Team edition vs. Pro Topic is solved

Got questions about Citavi 3? The Citavi team and other users are happy to help.

Team edition vs. Pro

Postby alx » 2010-12-27 21:48

System information: [ Citavi Version 3.0.1, Windows 7, English, Firefox 3.x, MS Office 2007, Acrobat 9 ]

Hi, I'm trying out Citavi and I admit I am very impressed (By the way, I read about it here: http://www.outlinersoftware.com/topics/viewt/2078/0/citavi-3-beta-now-available-includes-outlining-sort-of )

Considering its potential uses, I think I would be interesting in the Team edition when it comes out. My question: if I now purchase a license for the Pro version, will I then be able to upgrade to Team?

Thanks
Alexander
alx

Re: Team edition vs. Pro  Topic is solved

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2010-12-28 10:57

Dear Alexander,

Thanks for the praise (and for letting us know where you first heard about Citavi!). We're very glad to hear that you are enjoying the program.

If you now purchase a license for the Pro version, you will be able to upgrade to the Team version for a small fee once it is available. The Team version upgrade will be discounted for users of Citavi Pro so there will be no monetary disadvantage for you if you purchase Citavi Pro at this time.

Best regards,

Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi 3 Support (English)