This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Word 2013 add-on crashes Word

Add-Ons let you add features to Citavi. Be sure to check the minimum Citavi version required for each Add-On.

Word 2013 add-on crashes Word

Postby KDFaisst » 2014-03-19 16:31

Hi,

I've got following problem: When the Citavi Add-on is activated in Word 2013 the program crashes, do I inactivate Citavi Add-On the program runs fine...

How can that be?

Kind regards,

K
KDFaisst

Re: Word 2013 add-on crashes Word

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2014-03-19 17:16

Hi K,

Thanks so much for your error message! Could you please send us entries from the Windows Event Log so that we can better determine what might be causing the problem? To do this, please click the Windows Start button. Then search for Event log and select View event logs. Click Windows Logs and then click Application.

Then, in the central pane, select all the "error" and "information" entries that occurred around the time of the Word crash. Right-click the selected entries and then select "Save Selected Events":

Please name this file and then send it to service@citavi.com. So that we can match the files to the issue, please put the address of this page in the message field.

I will then forward the logs to our developer.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby KDFaisst » 2014-03-19 17:29

HI Jennifer,

thank you for your fast reply! I just sent the email.

kind regards,

Kurt Faisst
KDFaisst

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2014-03-20 13:28

Dear Kurt,

Thanks very much for the logs, which I've passed on to the developer. We will be in touch again once we have a better idea why the crashes are occurring or if we need any additional information from you.

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby Jennifer Schultz » 2014-03-20 13:37

Dear Kurt,

Our developer needs some additional information. Could you please let us know which version of Citavi you are using? You can find the exact version number on the Help menu under About.

Also, could you please let us know what other Add-Ins are installed in Word?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jennifer
Jennifer Schultz
Citavi Customer Service

Postby KDFaisst » 2014-03-20 16:17

Hi Jennifer,

I'm running Version 4.3.0.15

Other Add-on is "send to bluetooth" but I have disabled that as well

kind regards,

Kurt
KDFaisst

Postby Peter Meurer » 2014-03-20 17:02

Hi Kurt

Thanks very much for letting us know about this problem. We'd like to take a closer look and were wondering if it would be possible for us to do a live support session with you? I will sent an email with instructions.

Kind regards,
Peter
Peter Meurer
Citavi Customer Service

Return to Citavi Add-Ons