This forum is read-only - Please use our new Citavi Forum instead.
Dieses Forum dient nur zur Recherche - Bitte nutzen Sie das neue Citavi Forum für Ihre Fragen.

Bibliographic entries for multiple works by the same author

View tips and post questions related to the Citation Style Editor.

Bibliographic entries for multiple works by the same author

Postby mnaah » 2015-03-31 03:46

Hi there,

I'm currently creating a new style for the 2nd edition of the Society of Biblical Literature style which was released at the end of last year. I've figured out most things, but I have 2 part question on creating bibliographies:
- for multiple works by the same author, the name of the author should be replaced by a line of 5 en-dashes for entries after the first one - how do I do this?
- these works by the same author should be alphetised by the title of the work - is this possible too?

thanks,
dc
mnaah

Re: Bibliographic entries for multiple works by the same aut

Postby Patrick Hilt » 2015-03-31 15:56

Hello dc,

This feature will be integrated in Citavi 5. It is a selection done at the bottom of the author component. For Citavi 4, on the other hand, you would need to use a script.
Since the script has to be eliminated again for the style to be used with Citavi 5, I recommend that you wait a couple of weeks until the release of Citavi 5.

Best regards
Patrick
Patrick Hilt
Citavi Customer Service

Re: Bibliographic entries for multiple works by the same aut

Postby mnaah » 2015-04-01 05:13

Thanks Patrick,

I've just had a quick look through the feature on 5 beta 2 - looking forward to it being finalised and all translated :)

dc
mnaah

Return to Using the Citation Style Editor